12 aug. 2019

WNL 3

I am not sure how far I am going to push things, but atleast I project that some passages of morally disgusting humiliation and malevolence parallelled only by the human history will come about, as we move through and further probe this text (a text that should probably just be burned, in accord, really, with all cosmic and evolutionary sense – for I am a true enemy and a poisoner of mankind; a corruptor, and I am possessed by imps and devils and they tear me to bits and pieces). Angst, malevolence, beauty, love, God: I aim to capture the essence of its phenomena to the best of my writing abilities. I challenge myself on this task, I break myself asunder bit by bit in pursuit of its completion; I lower my fangs of vampirism into the blotted neck of my own empathies and I tear my flesh, break my skin; I vandalize my own barricades of morality... I aim to leave few stones unturned and I shall attack myself where I know it hurts the most, because I am a terrorist of literature and of art – not a creator, purveyor, or maintainer of it. I am an enthusiast of it, not a philanthropist of it.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar