12 aug. 2019

WNL 2

This world, this book, this responsibility serves no higher purpose for the betterment of the world as a whole, no – to hell with all that! I am not here for activism nor for some charitable cause; I do not want to save the world and I am not here to make some kind of favor or concession to anyone but myself. From the perspective of this book I am willing to say: fuck the world. Fuck this world, fuck your world. The fact of the matter is that it serves my world and it serves my world only… and it does so with untiring diligence and fervor! I am the author of my own world, and this book is a sum distillation of it. Am I hyperbolic? Well, what do you think of this statement: this book will change the life of every one willing to read it, and that is to say: if you are not changed from reading it, you do not understand it, and you are too stupid to process or ponder its viscera... or, on the other hand, perhaps you are just pointlessly uninterested by the contents of these pages of lugubrium (I am not sure any person of intellectual stature could see this book as unintereseting, nor could I imagine any serious psychologist or psychiatrist not taking interest in the captivating case of its author, but I suppose there are people for everything)...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar