22 apr. 2018

...to remain oneself within a world that is constantly trying to make one something else than what one is, is the highest virtue of mankind, the ethos of the warrior hero, the one imbued with art and poetry - and every hero knows that conformity is but a pathetic mimicry of genius; politics a failure of self-governance, ideology a depravation of philosophy, normativity a failed imitation of heroism - and paradise, a dying, receding utopia of fools... here they say: you do not need your light, we can share ours! But I shall need my own; what is subjective light if not the only light by which I may outline the hideous one, and by which I may discern the contours of the beast rearing in the shadows? For me, there is yet a darkness, it has not coalesced with light as has happened within paradise. What is your sole light amidst a billion others, they say. I say, it is everything, precisely because it is subjective, and it is with this subjectivity I stake my path of heroes through all the mateiral and ecumenical truths swallowing like quagmires whole battalions on the existential frontline!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar