11 aug. 2017

unedited scrap words

The ground has become much colder, and I can not remember how I got here exactly. I have been lost like in the nights of alimemazine; my upper body is contorted in a very intense foetal position, though my lower body is outstretched in a seemingly relaxed position; my eyes open slowly in dizziness and slight fatigue; I have fallen asleep in the very middle of a natural pavilion of figs: my dream still rings echoingly in my mind, wherein I found myself to be the member of an audience in a small, ancient amphiteatre dilapidated into centurial ruination; archaic and eroded by the sands of time and by the scythe-winds of history, the architecture seemed abandoned for hundreds of years; the brickwork was obsolete and primitive and the seats of the small arena did no favor to its visitors; in the center of the small-scale colloseum there were two tigers fighting ferociously against each-other, each tethered by one strong man on each side of the arena

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar