12 apr. 2017

revised dhumavati intro #3

my attack withstands; my storms endure;
the trebuchets hurl, the walls collapse ---
i am a conqueror with the nimbus of smoke;
i hold the staff that shoot panspermia into the burning galaxies;
my breath is the burning mist and my weapon, Asura-forged...
welcome, prince of rape and ruin...
day, night, my siege unrelenting...
emotional war of attrition against the way stronger enemy;
but my hostile neutrality; my victimless terror;
my kalasjnikovs shooting blanks like failed men
and my bleak indifference towards the world
will shiver my enemies with trepidation,
for i am the sorrow of Dhumavati,
and i wish to be to my own sensibilities, urges,
weaknesses and temptations,
what Kali is to Shiva;
consort; lover; friend; advicer ---
but never ever subordinate:

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar