12 maj 2022

more old stuffzz, ca 2015

It seems people approximate "respect" with "common decency". It is not the same thing. I am kind and benevolent by default to people. when I say I don’t respect them I mean that I don’t admire them. But I am still decent to decent people. But average, decent people do not impress me. I wish not to waste my love, my admiration, my respect. These people are just unimpressive puddles of human mud. Nothing more, nothing less. And I do not respect that particularly. But I am still nice and they still have human decency and integrity and I accept their boundaries, butI do not admire them.


Where are the heroes and heroines? If you want respect… then move worlds! Being “in the moment” and “accepting yourself” does not do the trick for me. Respect is a powerful world, and I believe in the power and truth of words. I am spiritually militant towards Foucault and Derrida.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar