17 okt. 2021

* i am not ridden with debt

* i do not suffer from any serious/permanent ailments or sicknesses

* i have great, morally sound and supportive friends and family

* i have my own apartment

* i am sheltered from wars, severe socio-economic hardship, persecution and natural disasters


for these reasons and many more, i am lucky. i thank God for these privileges. and by His Grace i will move through and beyond the toils and struggles of the present day.

perspective is very important. I am in no position whatsoever to bitch, moan and complain. and when i so, i should chastise myself for my sinly transgression of arrogance and self-importance.

life right now is strenuous and boring and hard but in the grander scheme of things, i know how lucky and strong i am. what possibilites i have. what capacity i have to help all my struggling brothers and sisters in the future.

this all breeds a deep sense of humility and gratitude.

and i choose to believe that my life quality becomes better soon, through focus and hard work.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar