23 sep. 2021

I am overcome with emotion and the girls smile. They thaw an hoarfrost of being within me I did not even knew existed, and umbelliferous flowers unfold their petals beautifully deep in the valves of my heart. No longer I feel angst and skepticism, amotivation and dejection... I feel protected by a presence and I am not alone – spirits whirl around me and I have become pregnant with the contents of mushroom-clouds absconding with the smog of personality, my own explosion! My feet feel very heavy and for the first time I reckon that the two sisters seem weary, tired and distraught as well. It is basically the first time they rest to any significant extent. It has not happened before. Surely, they have exercised the Nikean stamina through these inhospitable woodlands!

 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar