20 aug. 2021

October 11, 2012.

08:22

I live together with three women.

Two of them seem treacherous and mendacious, but the third has a warmth about her.

We are in my father’s apartment in Luthagen.

All of a sudden, Malin and my father is present in the room.

I ask Malin if she will join me on the bus to Vänge.

She says no.

My father remains silent.

The three women apparently admire me. That is the feeling I get.

They look at me dearly now, but I am very skeptical about this.

I am on the lookout.

All of a sudden, I behead one of the two untruthful sisters, and I put her head on the ceiling fan.

She betrayed me!

The other one wants to kill me for my money.

She shoots me in the back with a shotgun rifle three times on an open, calm summer field.

The grass turns red slowly, from the blood.

I make a run towards her and manages to attack her, biting into her neck with sharp fangs, and I eat her trachea, which slowly kills her.

There are amazing amounts of blood before me. As she slowly dies, I die too. Because I have flesh wounds in my back, from the shotgun.

A mere meters away from the third woman, I die.

She always wanted what is best for me but as I die, she is silent and seemingly apathetic. I think she is in shock. But she always wanted what’s best.

 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar