20 aug. 2021

Nowadays, we never settle for more than a night at the time. We do not say much at all; they have made it very clear to me that, respectfully, of course, that, to them, constant talking is not necessarily to be equated with valuable communication. They are not big talkers. Suits me fine, though it makes me nervous and self-aware, I can admit. They are of Zoryan blood and they have told me about the customs and the ways of their homeland, of their culture. The Zoryans use words as a means of intimacy. Only gutterfolk hug strangers with words, they say. Communication is very important to them, and to me as well, so we unite, dance around that little fire together. And it feels fine in my heart.  Every time they talk to me, I light up. It feels an honor now. A fine Zoryan woman will not spoil any man with many words at all, lest she fancies, respects him deeply. Cold, calculated pleasantries are reserved for folk they are estranged to. They would rather not waste a single beautiful word on an ugly person - and that is their way of business. I dare anyone to change their ways, or to propose another approach to them! Prepare to get struck by deadly lightning... she will be a Dracul to the Turks to those people, punishing them with joy... 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar