4 maj 2018

excerpt from "The Great Mountain, Ebih"

... yes, I have made up my mind, at least for now: actually, fuck your slave morality. I wish to affirm life: the disgusting, organic, fleshy, boiling, stinking world of living beings, the stench of carnality from the black hole of the world, whiff it as if the anus of a young girl! The pain of physical being, salute it... do not forget it... for no pathetic weakling may reach the stone-gate of Ebih with the prowess of spirit alone. You can try ahead all you may, but I do not believe in your capability to succeed in doing so...

Lines 176 through 181:

"In my victory I rushed towards the mountain. In my victory I rushed towards Ebih, the mountain range. I went forward like a surging flood, and like rising water I overflowed the dam. I imposed my victory on the mountain. I imposed my victory on Ebih."

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar