16 dec. 2017

One may conceptualize biological life as a rarity in extremis, the odds of the cultivation of sentience and organic life being, in presumption, unfathomably rare, astronomically small - but does not rarity, the practical happening of it, exist in inevitability given it has as much time and space needed in order to cultivate it, trigger in it a response? Yes, if you have enough space and time to allow for it, rarity becomes certainty... in fact, all kinds of rarities are bound to happen, if it becomes enclosed in eternal and endlessly proliferating circumstance -  given enough space and time, everything grows, everything happens. What some see as rare, I see as inevitable. I am inevitable, as inevitable as I am rare - I had enough space, I had enough time - I happened. And this, my reader, is the throbbing pulse of existentialism - the philosophy which puts a dagger in the back of all other ones.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar