18 jan. 2017

L'APPEL DU VIDE

the imp of the perverse
on my shoulder
whispering of rape and pillage

dreams
angels
descend
with daggers and molotov cocktails---
the panzerfaust of the sky
moves about...

libido
destrudo
rape each-other
i am the first lemmel
i can see the cliff now...

rape everything into parts
i am the mongrel between swine and man
leave me alone for this reason only ---
besmirch me not with empathy ---

i want no flowers on the stone of my tomb,
no grievous widow, no abandoned children
i want some black rotten dead dog
to give me company
and affection
because i am the peril we warned ourselves about,
and that is all i am worth ---
nothing more, nothing less --- than death.

for years we sat
in our academies
and the class rooms
immersed in the dialectic of existence
telling ourselves about the fear
beyond thresholds ---
the fear which mothers rear from in the ninth month
and that which fathers think about right before they betray their spouses ---

i am diphenhydramine in the flesh ---
i am your feet and i am the first step
and i am that fucking threshold ---
half poisonous nightmare, half transcendental divinity
segueing into a free fall down the verticality of life,
devoured in one single bite
by the beast of conditionless renunciation

i am
in love with a haunting presence
---apparition---
her smile is the mist i lose myself in
i am an orphan home-sick for the home of my childhood,
alas,
it does not exist ---

too bad for me.

dépaysement, l'appel du vide,
désespoir et de façon destructrice..

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar